The 2022 American University Global Leader Scholarship is currently open for eligible international students to study in the USA.
The successful applicant’s tuition and living expenses will be paid for by the American University Global Leader Scholarship while they pursue a four-year degree at the institution in Washington, DC.
More than 1,830 international students from 123 different countries attend American University, one of the top universities in Washington, DC, for global education.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
The American University Global Leader Scholarship advances worldwide diversity while promoting educational access and opportunity.
The AU Emerging Global Leader succeeds, inspires, and serves with vision by combining the best aspects of AU: academic achievement, leadership development, and global involvement.
For the Scholarship to be given to you, you must:
- Enrol as a foreign student
- Any post-secondary studies at another university in your native country or the United States that you are now enrolled in or have already started.
- Possess a secondary school diploma from before 2021.
There will be preference for:
- Students from abroad who have surmounted a variety of difficulties as well as individuals from varied and underrepresented socioeconomic and cultural origins.
- For grades 9 through 12, a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 (or being in the top 10% of the graduating class).
- A track record of leadership, voluntarism, and community service, as well as a dedication to improving domestic issues.
Student who possess one of the following:
90+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or above)
scores below 24 on the paper version of the TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or above)
Minimum SAT Reading score of 33
ACT English score of at least 29
Minimum PTE of 65
Duolingo 120+ (all subscores must be 110 or above)
185 or higher on the Cambridge Assessment English test. 169 or more must be achieved on each subscore.
students who will graduate from secondary or high school by June 2023 while remaining enrolled.
You have to wait 35 seconds.
VISIT NEXT POST NOW